What the Nicosia Day Tour involves…
This day tour starts in the heart of old town Nicosia where you’ll explore the green line – seeing the deserted houses and old streets of the last divided capital in the world. You’ll have the option to cross the border to the Turkish occupied North to explore and see some historical sites. You’ll then indulge in a 5-stop taste tour of Cypriot delicacies & traditional foods followed by a fantastic Segway experience to investigate the old town further, learn all about the history of Cyprus and enjoy the thrill of Segway. We’ll then head to Ledra street for some time to shop and a visit to the Leventis Museum. Participants must bring their passports if they would like to visit the occupied part of Nicosia. If crossing the border is not possible then this part of the tour will be replaced with another activity.
Here’s the Nicosia Day Tour in a nutshell…
- Visit the last divided capital in the world
- Welcome snack/drink & introduction to the tour
- Full day of exploring the old town and green line
- 5 stops where you’ll taste various Cypriot delicacies and snacks
- 1hr Segway experience (+30min practice session) to see the sights of old town Nicosia
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings
- Learn about Cypriot food and it’s history
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarian & vegan participants*
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp**
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice – Nicosia / Larnaca / Limassol / Ayia Napa / Protaras (+€20 per group)
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
A fantastic opportunity to discover the unique history of Cyprus through the capital’s landmarks, with fantastic eateries in between to add to tradition. Cyprus Taste Tours has put together an excellent itinerary which allows you to see and taste the best of old town Nicosia in a short time.
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 10yrs as the minimum height for the Segway experience is 140cm. If you would like to participate with younger children then please contact us to find out how you can customise the experience.
** This tour is currently only available by request for groups of 2+. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.