What this activity involves…
Our family fun day is specifically for groups of up to 7 and with children aged 6yrs – 16yrs. Each stop is as fun and interesting for adults and kids alike! On this day tour you’ll be picked up from your accommodation and taken to approx. 5 fantastic stops! You’ll experience the Troodos mountains, meet real locals, try authentic foods and explore the rural areas of Cyprus with an experienced guide. The trip features some excellent playgrounds for our younger participants and the whole family will enjoy connecting with nature and meeting animals along the way! We’ll also stop for a traditional meze lunch at a lovely taverna!
Here’s the Family Fun Day in a nutshell…
- Pick-up and drop-off from Larnaca, Limassol, Ayia Napa or Nicosia
- Full day of culture, food fun and meeting locals
- Includes tours and tastings at each stop
- Delicious meze lunch at a traditional taverna
- Includes visits to the Riverland Organic Farm, a fairytale-style Russian Church, traditional sweets workshop, donkey sanctuary and the quaint village of Lefkara
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Opportunity to buy Cyprus treats at excellent prices
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants*
- No hidden extra costs – The quote you receive will include everything!
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
This tour is currently only available for private groups of 3+ by request. Please contact us with the number of adults and children (with ages) to receive a quote.