What this activity involves…
Our family fun day is specifically for groups of up to 7 and with children aged 6yrs – 16yrs. Each stop is as fun and interesting for adults and kids alike! On this day tour you’ll be picked up from your accommodation and taken to approx. 6 fantastic stops! You’ll experience the Troodos mountains, meet real locals, try authentic foods and explore the rural areas of Cyprus with an experienced guide. The trip features a family-friendly hike, playgrounds for our younger participants and the whole family will enjoy connecting with nature. We’ll also stop for a lavish picnic lunch at a scenic mountain spot!
Here’s the Family Fun Day in a nutshell…
- Pick-up and drop-off from Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos or Nicosia
- Full day of culture, food fun and meeting locals
- Includes tours and tastings at each stop
- Lavish picnic lunch at a scenic mountain spot
- Includes visits to a family rose factory, village lady making traditional sweets, chocolate workshop, olive park, historical ruins and short hike into the woods
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Opportunity to buy Cyprus treats at excellent prices
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants
- Available for families of 3+ participants
- No hidden extra costs – The quote you receive will include everything!
* This tour is currently only available for private groups of 3+ by request. Please email us with the number of adults and children (with ages) to receive a quote.