What this tour involves…
Put your chef hat on and come with us to experience our unique cooking class in the mountain countryside. A chance to learn traditional recipes first-hand in a beautiful village house with a fantastic local TV chef!
Before heading to your cooking location we’ll visit the quaint village of Agros to explore traditional rose products and sample some rose scented wines. We’ll continue the drive further into the mountains to a village tavern where you’ll meet the celebrity chef behind the experience and greeted with welcome snacks and coffee. You’ll then be chaperoned to the neighbouring fields of the chef for foraging and collecting fresh garden ingredients for the day’s meal. The activity ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you can enjoy the dishes you prepared.
Here’s the Garden To Plate Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos
- Explore charming villages, traditional products & meet true locals
- Visit Agros village followed by welcome snacks and coffee
- Cooking class with a TV chef in the picturesque Troodos Mountains
- Collect fresh vegetables from the chefs garden to include within your meal
- Includes a main dish, seasonal side dish, village salad and traditional dessert
- Choose from Moussaka or Stuffed Vegetables for your main dish
- Discover traditional herbs, spices, ingredients & cooking techniques
- Take home a certificate of your participation and info from the day
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Opportunity to buy traditional rose products at great prices
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants*
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €110.00pp**
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
** This tour is currently only available by request for groups of 2+. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
DATE OF YOUR CHOICE – PRIVATE BOOKINGS
(SURCHARGE MAY APPLY)