What this food tour involves…
A tour guide will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour while you enjoy a tasty Cypriot treat. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. This tour involves 5 stops which will be a combination of local snacks, home-made dishes and at least one dessert. You’ll have the opportunity to see the town and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area and city layout. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots to help you decide on fantastic choices for your future meals during your trip.
Participants should expect to leave this tour comfortably full.
Here’s our city food tour in a nutshell…
- Available in Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Ayia Napa or Paphos
- Introduction to the city and welcome snack
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- 5 awesome taste stops
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings
- 3-4 hours of foodie fun
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine and its history
- Get to know the city streets and discover places to eat & drink
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with a recommendation list of further places & tastes to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free & dairy-free participants*
- All food ordered by your tour guide is included
- Bottled water included for each participant
- Opportunity to order drinks & cocktails at each stop (at the participants expense)
- Children 0-5yrs join free & 6-12yrs with 50% discount
Getting the feel of a new place is only complete when you have sampled its local culinary delights! Whether you’re pressed for time or aiming to kill time, this 3.5hr taste session will introduce you to Cypriot cuisine during this value-for-money tour experience!
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
This tour is available by request for groups of 6+. The tour is possible at 12:00 or 18:00 during the Winter season (Nov – May) and at 18:00 during the Summer season (Jun – Oct).
DATE OF YOUR CHOICE – GROUPS OF 6+ ONLY