What this food tour involves…
A tour guide will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour and a quick Cypriot snack. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. You’ll have the opportunity to see the city and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots to help you decide on a fantastic choice for your future meals.
Participants should expect to leave this tour comfortably full as each stop is a good-size snack.
Here’s our city food tour in a nutshell…
- Available in Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Ayia Napa or Paphos
- Introduction to the city and welcome snack
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- 4 awesome taste stops
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings
- 2 hours of food fun
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine and its history
- Get to know the city streets and discover places to eat
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with a recommendation list of further places & tastes to try
- Thank you gift for your group to enjoy
- Bottled water included for each participant
- Opportunity to order drinks & cocktails at each stop (at the participants expense)
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour
- All food ordered by your tour guide included
- Children 0-5yrs join free & 6-12yrs with 50% discount
- Available for private groups of 2-40 people
Getting the feel of a new place is only complete when you have sampled its local culinary delights! Whether you are pressed for time or aiming to kill time, this 2hr taste session will introduce you to Cypriot cuisine during this value-for-money tour experience!
This tour starts at 11:30 or 17:30 and is available on different days of the week depending on which city you’d like to tour. You can also book a private Off The Eaten Track tour on any day of the week at any time of day subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|WED & FRI 17:30||MON, WED & FRI 17:30|
|MON & WED 17:30, SAT 11:30||WED & SUN 17:30|
|TUE & FRI 17:30||ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|