Here’s what this wine tasting experience involves…
You’ll be picked up from a location of your choice* and taken to an established wine supplier. You’ll then be taken through the grapevine of Cyprus and introduced to a large selection of Cypriot wines and indigenous grape varieties, accompanied by nibbles to compliment the bouquets of flavours. Participants should expect to acquire a useful overview of what Cypriot wine has to offer.
Here’s the Through The Grapevine tasting experience in a nutshell…
- Available in Ayia Napa, Larnaca & Nicosia
- Includes transport from a location of your choice*
- Introduction to Cypriot wine and the indigenous grape varieties found on the island
- 6-10 fantastic wines to sample
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Learn about the local wine production and it’s history
- 2hrs of tasting fun
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy
- Small groups of no more than 12 people per experience
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €40.00pp
- Available for private groups of 2 – 30 people
This experience brings the best wineries from all over the island straight to you. It’s a fantastic way of sampling a variety of wines and with transport included – no need to worry about who’s driving afterwards!
* If you’re staying in a rural area of Ayia Napa, Larnaca or Nicosia – please contact us to find out if transport is available.
This tour is available on different days of the week depending on which city you’re booking from. You can also book a private Through The Grapevine experience on any day of the week at any time subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|TUE 15:00 & SAT 11:30||TUE 16:30|
|TUE 15:00 & SAT 11:30||MON 16:30|
|ANY DAY AT ANY TIME|