Here’s what this wine tasting experience involves…
You’ll meet your host at the location of an established wine bodega to try 10+ wines. You’ll be taken through the grapevine of Cyprus and introduced to a large selection of Cypriot wines and indigenous grape varieties, accompanied by nibbles to compliment the bouquets of flavours. Participants should expect to acquire a useful overview of what Cypriot wine has to offer.
Here’s the Through The Grapevine tasting experience in a nutshell…
- Available in Ayia Napa, Paralimni, Protaras & Larnaca
- Introduction to Cypriot wine and the indigenous grape varieties found on the island
- 10+ fantastic wines to sample
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Learn about the local wine production and it’s history
- 2hrs of tasting fun
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices
- Photo memories taken by your host and then sent to you by email
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy
- Small groups of no more than 10 people per experience
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €20.00pp
- Available for private groups of 2 – 20 people
- Click here for Larnaca experience location guide*
- Click here for Ayia Napa / Protaras / Paralimni experience location guide*
- Participants must arrange their own transport
*Exact location information will be sent in your confirmation email after booking.
This experience brings the best wineries from all over the island straight to you. It’s a fantastic way of sampling a variety of wines and learning all about the indigenous grape varieties Cyprus has to offer.
This tour is available on different days of the week depending on which city you’re booking from. You can also book a private Through The Grapevine experience on any day of the week at any time subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|TUE 15:00 & SAT 11:30||TUE & FRI 16:00|
|ANY DAY AT ANY TIME|