Here’s what this wine tasting experience involves…
You’ll meet your host at the location of an established wine bodega to try 10+ wines. You’ll be taken through the grapevine of Cyprus and introduced to a large selection of Cypriot wines and indigenous grape varieties, accompanied by nibbles to compliment the bouquets of flavours. Participants should expect to acquire a useful overview of what Cypriot wine has to offer.
Here’s the Through The Grapevine tasting experience in a nutshell…
- Available in Ayia Napa, Paralimni, Protaras & Larnaca
- Introduction to Cypriot wine and the indigenous grape varieties found on the island
- 10+ fantastic wines to sample
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Learn about the local wine production and it’s history
- 2hrs of tasting fun
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices
- Photo memories taken by your host and then sent to you by email
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy
- Small groups of no more than 10 people per experience
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €20.00pp
- Available for private groups of 6 – 20 people
- Click here for Larnaca experience location guide*
- Click here for Ayia Napa / Protaras / Paralimni experience location guide*
- Participants must arrange their own transport
*Exact location information will be sent in your confirmation email after booking.
This experience brings the best wineries from all over the island straight to you. It’s a fantastic way of sampling a variety of wines and learning all about the indigenous grape varieties Cyprus has to offer.
|Available to book by request for groups of 6+ in Larnaca, Ayia Napa & Protaras|