What this wine tour involves…
You’ll be picked up from a location of your choice and driven around the Troodos mountain villages to visit carefully selected wineries stopping along the way for lunch to feast on a selection of Cypriot dishes and enjoy a full meze spread.
Any applicable entrance fees, tasting fees, door-to-door transport, full meze lunch & drinks are all included in the tour price.
Here’s the Vino Venture Winery Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Ayia Napa, Protaras, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- Full day of touring through the Troodos mountain villages
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- 4 award-winning wineries with 20+ wines for tasting
- Includes samplings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants*
- Small groups of no more than 7 people per tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
This small group tour runs every Thursday from Ayia Napa, Protaras, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos. You can also book it privately on any day of the week subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|
(SURCHARGE MAY APPLY)