What this wine tour involves…
During this fantastic day tour you’ll be driven into the Troodos mountain villages to visit 2 award-winning boutique wineries where we’ll enjoy a tour of the premises and tastings. As we drive further into the heart of Troodos we’ll stop along the way for a lavish picnic at a scenic mountain spot. This will be followed with a trip to the traditional village of Agros where we’ll stop at a family-owned rose factory to see how they make traditional products from the petals of roses and also try some rose scented wine.
Any applicable entrance fees, tasting fees, door-to-door transport, picnic lunch & drinks are all included in the tour price.
Here’s the Vineyards & Villages Tour in a nutshell…
- Available in Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol & Nicosia
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- Full day of touring through the Troodos mountain villages
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- 2 award-winning wineries plus a rose factory – all with wine tastings
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Lavish picnic lunch and fantastic mountain scenery
- Opportunity to buy wine & rose products at great prices
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants
- Small groups of no more than 7 people per tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €80.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
This small group tour runs every Saturday from Ayia Napa, Nicosia, Larnaca & Limassol. You can also book it privately on any day of the week subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|
(SURCHARGE MAY APPLY)