What the Village Venture tour involves…
On this day tour you’ll be driven around carefully selected villages to visit traditional product workshops and taste a variety of Cypriot delicacies. You’ll learn about the sourcing of ingredients, the making process and the traditions linked to the products. There will also be a winery visit with a tour of the premises and tasting. Along the way we’ll stop at a village tavern to feast on a selection of Cypriot dishes with a full meze lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full.
Here’s the Village Venture Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- 7hrs of touring through rural villages
- 4 stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made with tastings at each place
- Includes one winery visit with tour and wine tasting
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Opportunity to buy traditional products & wine at great prices
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants
- Available for private groups of 2+ participants
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp*
- Children join with a 50% discount
* This tour is currently only available for private groups of 2+ by request. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.