What the Village Venture tour involves…
On this day tour you’ll be driven around carefully selected villages to visit traditional product workshops and taste a variety of Cypriot delicacies. You’ll learn about the sourcing of ingredients, the making process and the traditions linked to the products. There will also be a winery visit with a tour of the premises and tasting. Along the way we’ll stop at a village tavern to feast on a selection of Cypriot dishes with a full meze lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full.
Here’s the Village Venture Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- 7hrs of touring through rural villages
- 4 stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made with tastings at each place
- Includes one winery visit with tour and wine tasting
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Opportunity to buy traditional products & wine at great prices
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants
- Available for private groups of 2+ participants
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp*
- Children join with a 50% discount
*This small group tour runs every Monday from Paphos. You can also book it privately on any day of the week, subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|