What this Wine Tour involves…
Your tour guide will pick you up from a Paphos location of your choice and you’ll be driven around the Troodos mountain villages to visit 2 carefully selected boutique wineries plus the scenic Chrysorrogiatissa monastery to explore the islands long history of wine-making. Along the way we’ll stop at a mountain park for a lavish picnic lunch and refreshments. On this small group tour, you’ll learn all about the indigenous grape varieties, meet local families and sample 15+ wines.
Any applicable entrance fees, tasting fees, door-to-door transport, picnic lunch & drinks are all included in the tour price.
Here’s our Through The Grapevine Winery Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from a Paphos location of your choice
- Full day of touring through the Troodos mountain villages
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- 2 award-winning wineries with tours & wine tastings
- Scenic Monastery stop to learn about the history of wine-making in the region
- Includes sampling of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Lavish picnic lunch in beautiful mountain surroundings
- Opportunity to buy wine at fantastic prices
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants
- Small groups of no more than 7 participants on your tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €80.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
This small group tour runs every Saturday from Paphos. You can also book it privately on any day of the week subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|
(SURCHARGE MAY APPLY)