What this wine tour involves…
Enjoy a Troodos mountain tour where you’ll get to experience and explore the beauty of a quaint village followed by the luxury and grandeur of a fantastic winery estate.
You’ll be driven to Omodos village where you’ll have a chance to wonder the cobbled streets and take in this picturesque experience. Here we’ll explore the traditional bread and products of the village and take you to a wine museum to learn about the history of Cyprus wine. We’ll also see the sights and have some time to roam the local shops. We’ll then head just outside the village to the Vassiliades Winery Estate for a tour of the premises and a lavish wine pairing lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and wear comfortable shoes.
Here’s the Omodos Odyssey Tour in a nutshell…
- Pick-up and drop-off from a Larnaca or Limassol location of your choice
- Stop in Omodos village – visit a wine museum, try traditional foods plus time to shop
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Lavish food & wine pairing lunch at the Vassiliades Estate
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants
- Small groups of no more than 12 people per tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Available for private groups on any date** of 2+ people
*This tour is approx. 6hrs when leaving from and returning to Limassol. If you’re booking this tour privately from another town then please ask us for the tour length. See the MENU by clicking here.
**This small group tour runs every Thursday from Larnaca & Limassol. You can also book it privately on any day of the week and from other towns subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|REQUEST A QUOTE|