What this wine tour involves…
Enjoy a Troodos mountain wine tour where you’ll get to experience & explore the beauty of a quaint village followed by the luxury and grandeur of a fantastic winery estate. We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice and you’ll be driven to Omodos village where you’ll have a chance to wonder the cobbled streets and take in this picturesque experience. Here we’ll explore the traditional bread and products of the village and take you to a wine museum to learn about the history of Cyprus wine.
We’ll then visit the Vassiliades Winery village tasting room to try their selection of wines which will not be featured within the pairing lunch. We’ll also see the sights, including the folk museums and the historical Timos Stavros monastery plus some time to roam the local craft shops.
We’ll continue just outside the village to the breathtaking Vassiliades Winery Estate for a tour of the premises, amazing views and a lavish wine pairing lunch. This will involve a 5 course gourmet menu paired with carefully selected wines from the estate.
Here’s the Omodos Odyssey Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos, Nicosia, Ayia Napa & Protaras
- Stop in Omodos village – visit various museums & historical sites, try traditional foods plus time to shop
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Lavish food & wine pairing lunch at the Vassiliades Winery Estate
- Includes tastings of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Opportunity to buy wine & traditional products at great prices
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants*
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp**
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
* If you have special dietary restrictions then you must contact us before booking so we can confirm your requirements can be met on the day you’d like to book.
** This tour is currently only available by request for groups of 2+. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.