What the Kitchen Insider Cooking Class…
You’ll be collected from your chosen location and then driven to the fruit market where locals frequent to buy their fresh ingredients. After collecting what you need for your dish you’ll be taken to the home of your host where you’ll be greeted with a welcome drink and introduction to the day. Now you’re ready to begin the culinary process, carrying out the various steps of the recipe under the guidance of the chef and using the freshest local ingredients. Once the dish is complete and cooking away, you’ll have the chance to prepare a salad and one other accompanying dish to compliment your meal. The experience ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you can enjoy the dishes you prepared together with your group. Participants will definitely leave this tour with a full tummy and useful knowledge on Cypriot cooking and culture.
Here’s the full day cooking class in a nutshell…
- Pick-up available from Ayia Napa, Larnaca & Nicosia
- Visit the local fruit market and choose your ingredients
- Welcome drink with snacks & intro to the day
- Cooking class with a true local in a homely setting
- Discover traditional herbs, spices, ingredients & cooking techniques
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local wine and savour the dishes you made
- Take home a certificate of your participation and info from the day
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Includes a main dish, seasonal side dish, village salad and traditional dessert
- Choose from Moussaka, Stuffed Vegetables or Tava (Cypriot lamb casserole) for your main dish
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine, culture and history
- Photo memories taken by your guide and sent to you by email
- No hidden costs – All inclusive price of €95.00* per person
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
This is a fantastic experience not otherwise available on the island. You’ll be invited into the home of a true local who will show you the very best in Cypriot cooking whilst exploring its methods and flavours too!
* This tour is currently only available by request for groups of 2-6 people. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.