What the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour involves…
Your guide will pick you up from a location of your choice and you’ll be driven into the Troodos mountain countryside to the cheese-making workshop of a local village lady to learn the traditional technique of halloumi and anari cheese making. You’ll take part in the process from start to finish while spending time with true locals. This hands-on workshop ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch which will include the cheeses made plus lots more.
We’ll then continue our journey into the scenic mountain villages to visit a winery where you’ll undertake a tour of the premises and a wine tasting session. Next we’ll go back in time to explore the islands history of wine-making and visit an old wine press located within a historical monastery, On our way back into Paphos we’ll stop in the village of Geroskipou to learn about the traditional sweets with a tour and tasting of a small local workshop.
Any applicable entrance fees, tasting fees, door-to-door transport, brunch & drinks are all included in the tour price.
Here’s the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour in a nutshell…
- Pick-up from a Paphos location of your choice
- Learn how to make traditional Cypriot cheeses – Halloumi & Anari
- 3 fantastic bonus stops with tastings after your cheese-making workshop
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages, meet real locals and tour Cyprus with a bilingual guide
- Learn about Cypriot food along with it’s history
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with extensive lists of further foods and places to try
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free participants
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €90.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Support a local small business and help keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
This small group tour runs every Friday from Paphos. You can also book it privately on any day of the week subject to our availability. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|
(SURCHARGE MAY APPLY)