What the Brunch Tour involves…
Your tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice and you’ll then be driven to a mountain village where you’ll enjoy a lavish homemade brunch. This will involve an array of jams, marmalades and chutneys made by the hosting family with fresh local produce. You’ll also be spoiled for choice with a selection of breads and other bites to eat. The brunch ends with farm fresh village eggs cooked to your specifications and delicious bacon cooked to perfection. Tea, coffee and fresh orange juice are also offered throughout the experience. You’ll then have the opportunity to purchase the delicious homemade spreads before heading off for 3 more stops to learn about the traditional foods and culture of Cyprus.
We recommend that participants arrive at the pick-up point hungry and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full!
Here’s the Brunch Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol & Paphos
- Choose from a breakfast or lunch sitting with your villages tour before or after brunch
- 6hrs of touring through the rural villages
- A delicious brunch you won’t forget
- 3 further stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made
- Tastings at each stop
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages & scenic locations
- Learn about Cypriot traditional food along with it’s history
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Thank you gift for your group
- Transfer back to a location of your choice
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free participants
- Available for private groups of 2+ participants
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €90.00pp*
- Children join with a 50% discount
Exploring the Cypriot countryside may seem like a daunting task with so many hidden gourmet gems scattered around the island. But with our pick-up service and tour by car, you are escorted to some of the best villages for discovering traditional food and drink. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing traditional Cypriot foods and even take some treats home with you!
* This tour is currently only available for private groups of 2+ by request. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.