What the Brunch Tour involves…
This day tour is all about sweets and treats with a lavish brunch along the way. Your guide will pick you up from a Paphos location of your choice and we’ll start with a visit to a local family making honey and other bee products. Here we’ll learn about the life of bees, see the workshop and taste the products. We’ll continue our journey into the Troodos mountain villages to visit a winery where you’ll undertake a tour of the premesis and a wine tasting session. Next we’ll go back in time to explore the islands history of wine-making and visit an old wine press located within a historical monastery. The scenic drive will continue to the home of a local where you’ll enjoy a luxurious homemade brunch. This will involve an array of jams, marmalades and chutneys made by the hosting family with fresh local produce. You’ll also be spoiled for choice with a selection of breads and other bites to eat. The brunch ends with farm fresh village eggs and delicious bacon cooked to perfection. Tea, coffee and fresh orange juice are also offered throughout the experience. On our way back into Paphos we’ll stop in the village of Geroskipou to discover the local traditional sweets with a tour and tasting at a small workshop and finally a stop at a local chocolatier where we’ll learn about the cocoa bean and taste chocolates with Cypriot inspired flavours!
Here’s the Brunch Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Paphos
- 6hrs of touring through the rural villages
- A delicious brunch you won’t forget
- 4-5 further stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made
- Tastings at each stop
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages & scenic locations
- Learn about Cypriot traditional food along with it’s history
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Thank you gift for your group
- Transfer back to a location of your choice
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free participants
- Available on any date* for private groups of 2+ participants
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €90.00pp
- Children join with a 50% discount
Exploring the Cypriot countryside may seem like a daunting task with so many hidden gourmet gems scattered around the island. But with our pick-up service and tour by car, you are escorted to some of the best villages for discovering traditional food and drink. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing traditional Cypriot foods and even take some treats home with you!
*This small group tour runs every Saturday from Paphos. You can also book it privately (subject to our availability) on any day of the week. Depending on the number in your group – a private tour surcharge may apply.
Please select your choice below…
|ANY DATE AT ANY TIME|