What the Village Venture tour involves…
On this day tour you’ll be driven around carefully selected villages to visit traditional product workshops and taste a variety of Cypriot delicacies. You’ll learn about the sourcing of ingredients, the making process and the traditions linked to the products.
There will also be a winery visit with a tour of the premises and tasting. Along the way we’ll also visit the quaint village of Omodos where we’ll stop for an authentic meze lunch plus time to explore.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full.
Here’s the Village Venture Winery Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Paphos
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- 8.5hrs* of touring through rural villages including Omodos
- 4 stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made with tastings at each place
- Includes one winery visit & tasting of the world-famous wine Commanadaria
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Opportunity to buy traditional products & wine at great prices
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants
- Small groups of no more than 12 people per tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Available for private groups on any date** of 2+ people
*This tour is approx. 8.5hrs when leaving from and returning to Larnaca or Limassol. If you’re booking this tour privately from another town – please ask us for timings.
**This small group tour runs every Sunday from Larnaca & Limassol. It is also available to book privately on any day and from other towns subject to our availability and a surcharge of €100.00 per group.