What this Village Venture tour involves…
On this day tour you’ll be driven around carefully selected villages to visit traditional product workshops and taste a variety of Cypriot delicacies. You’ll learn about the sourcing of ingredients, the making process and the traditions linked to the products. Part of our touring will be a visit to Lefkara village where you’ll see the local ladies making the famous Cyprus lace plus time to explore. Along the way we’ll stop at a village tavern to feast on a selection of Cypriot dishes with a full meze lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full.
Here’s the Larnaca Village Venture Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia & Ayia Napa
- Pick-up and drop-off from a location of your choice
- 8hrs* of touring through rural villages including Lefkara
- 4 stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made with tastings at each place
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
- Opportunity to buy traditional products at great prices
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians & gluten-free participants
- Small groups of no more than 12 people per tour
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp
- Children under 13yrs old join with 50% discount
- Available for private groups on any date** of 2+ people
*This tour is approx. 8hrs when leaving from and returning to Larnaca or Limassol. If you’re booking this tour privately from another town – please ask us for timings.
**This small group tour runs every Tuesday from Larnaca, Nicosia & Limassol. It is also available to book privately on any day and from other towns subject to our availability and a surcharge of €100.00 per group.