Here’s what wine tasting experience involves…
This activity can be arranged by request on any day of the week except Sunday at any time subject to our availability. A tour guide will meet you in the centre of town and guide you to an established wine supplier. You’ll then be taken through the grapevine of Cyprus and introduced to a large selection of Cypriot wines and indigenous grape varieties, accompanied by snacks to compliment the bouquets of flavours. Participants should expect to acquire a useful overview of what Cypriot wine has to offer.
We recommend participants have breakfast before they arrive and if you’re interested in lunch after your city wine tasting experience – just ask your guide. There are lots of fantastic places to eat in the old town and your guide can arrange a reservation and walk you to your chosen restaurant at the end of your wine tasting session.
Here’s the Through The Grapevine tasting experience in a nutshell…
- Only available in Larnaca
- Introduction to Cypriot wine and the indigenous grape varieties found on the island!
- 10 local wines to sample!
- Learn about the local wine production and it’s history!
- Enjoy a lavish platter of Cypriot cheeses and fresh fruit!
- 2hrs of tasting fun!
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties!
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave with a certificate of participation and info from the day!
- Small groups of no more than 10 people per experience!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €30.00pp!
- Available for private groups of 2 – 20 people!
- Discounts available for groups of 4 or more!
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice (at an additional cost)
This experience brings the best wineries from all over the island straight to you. It’s a fantastic way of sampling a variety of wines with the opportunity to compare them while enjoying a selection of Cypriot cheeses and snacks.
So book with Cyprus Taste Tours today and discover what Cypriot food is all about!