What the Full-Day Wine Tour involves…
The full-day wine tour starts at 09:00* where a chauffeur and tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice. You’ll then be driven around the Troodos mountain villages to visit carefully selected wineries stopping along the way to feast on a selection of Cypriot dishes and enjoy a full meze lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full.
Here’s the Full-day Wine Tour in a nutshell…
- Pick-up from your chosen location and a welcome snack!
- 7hrs of touring through the Troodos mountain villages of Limassol!
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way!
- 4 award-winning wineries with wine tasting!
- Opportunity to buy wine at great prices!
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties!
- Stop for lunch and enjoy a full traditional meze with lots of Cypriot dishes!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- Transfer back to a location of your choice!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and most dietary restrictions!
- Small groups of no more than 10 people per tour!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €135.00pp!
- Available for private groups of 2 – 50 people!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 4 or more!
Exploring the Cypriot countryside may seem like a daunting task with such a variety of wineries to visit. But with our pick-up service and tour by car, you are escorted to some of the best wine-making villages to taste some of the best wines Cyprus has to offer. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing their wine!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
* Pick-up times can be adjusted to suit your schedule if need be. If this is something you’re interested in – just contact us with a request!