What the Snack Tour involves…
The snack tour can be arranged by request on any day of the week at any time subject to our availability. A tour guide will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour and a quick Cypriot snack. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. You’ll have the opportunity to see the city and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots to help you decide on a fantastic choice for your future meals.
Participants should expect to leave this tour reasonably full as each stop is a good-size “bite”. Here’s the Snack Tour in a nutshell…
- Choose from Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia or Ayia Napa!
- Introduction to the city and welcome snack!
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- 4 awesome taste stops!
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings!
- 2-3 hours of food fun!
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine and its history!
- Get to know the city streets and discover places to eat!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with a recommendation list of further places & tastes to try!
- Thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Bottled water included for each participant
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and most dietary restrictions!
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour!
- No hidden costs – All inclusive price of €37.50pp!
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice! (at an additional cost)
- Discounts available for children and groups of 6 or more!
- Available for private groups of 2-20 people!
Getting the feel of a new place is only complete when you have sampled its local culinary delights! Whether you are pressed for time or aiming to kill time, you can enjoy a morning or afternoon taste session to introduce you to Cypriot cuisine with this value-for-money tour experience!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!