What the Moments & Meze Tour involves…
This tour can be arranged by request on any day of the week at any time subject to our availability. A guide will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour and a quick Cypriot snack. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to try local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. You’ll have the opportunity to see the city and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots to help you make fantastic choices for your future meals. Once the appetizer stops are complete, all that’s left is to enjoy a traditional meze: a selection of dips, salads and an extensive array of meat and veggie dishes.
We recommend participants arrive hungry and be prepared to leave comfortably full.
Here’s the Moments & Meze Tour in a nutshell…
- Available in Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia or Ayia Napa!
- Introduction to the city and a welcome snack!
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- 3 awesome taste stops plus a final meze dinner stop!
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings!
- 3 hours of yumminess!
- Large selection of traditional food!
- Bottled water provided for the first 3 stops plus wine & soft drinks at the final stop!
- Learn about Cypriot cuisine and its history!
- Get to know the city streets and discover places to eat!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants!
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour!
- No hidden costs – All inclusive price of €57.50pp!
- Available for private groups of 2-20 people!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 4 or more!
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice! (at an additional cost)
This is a great opportunity to get your bearings in a new place while also experiencing a comprehensive overview of Cypriot cuisine with a whole host of fantastic dishes. You’ll also witness the culture of meze dining without missing out on street food style treats dotted around town!