What the Nicosia Day Tour involves…
This day tour starts in the heart of old town Nicosia where you’ll explore the green line – seeing the deserted houses and old streets of the last divided capital in the world. You’ll have the option to cross the border to the Turkish occupied North to explore and see some historical sites. You’ll then indulge in a 5-stop taste tour of Cypriot delicacies & traditional foods followed by a fantastic Segway experience to investigate the old town further, learn all about the history of Cyprus and enjoy the thrill of Segway. Participants must bring their passports if they would like to visit the occupied part of Nicosia.
Here’s the Nicosia Day Tour in a nutshell…
- Visit the last divided capital in the world
- Welcome snack & introduction to the tour
- 5hrs of exploring the old town and green line
- 5 stops where you’ll taste various Cypriot delicacies and snacks
- 1hr Segway experience (+30min practice session) to see the sights of old town Nicosia
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings
- Learn about Cypriot food and it’s history
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarian & vegan participants
- Available for private groups of 2 – 30 people
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €75.00pp*
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice – Nicosia / Larnaca / Limassol / Ayia Napa / Protaras (€95.00pp*)
- Children join with a 50% discount
A fantastic opportunity to discover the unique history of Cyprus through the capital’s landmarks, with fantastic eateries in between to add to tradition. Cyprus Taste Tours has put together an excellent itinerary which allows you to see and taste the best of old town Nicosia in a short time.
* This tour is currently only available for private groups of 2+ and involves a €100.00 group surcharge. This means that whether you are just 2 people or 10 – this fee stays the same and can be divided by the number of people.