What the Nicosia Day Tour involves…
This day tour* starts in the heart of old town Nicosia where you’ll explore the green line – seeing the deserted houses and old streets of the last divided capital in the world. You have the option to cross the border to the Turkish occupied North to see some historic sites. You’ll then enjoy a mini taste tour of Cypriot delicacies followed by a Segway experience** to investigate the old town further and learn a little about its history. Your tour will end at a traditional tavern to feast on a selection of delicious Cypriot dishes included in the full meze lunch.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full. Participants must also bring their passports if they would like to visit the occupied part of Nicosia. Here’s the Nicosia Day Tour in a nutshell…
- Visit the last divided capital in the world!
- 5-6hrs of exploring the old town and green line!
- 4 stops where you’ll taste various Cypriot delicacies and snacks!
- 1hr Segway experience to see the history of Nicosia!
- A 5th stop which will include a full traditional meze lunch with lots of Cypriot dishes!
- Learn about Cypriot food and it’s history!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Available for groups of 2 – 30 people!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €100.00pp!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 4 or more!
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice! (at an additional cost)
A fantastic opportunity to discover the unique history of Cyprus through the capital’s landmarks, with fantastic eateries in between to add to tradition. Cyprus Taste Tours has put together an excellent itinerary which allows you to see and taste the best of old town Nicosia in a short time.
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
* Normally a morning activity, this option is also available in the afternoon with dinner provided instead of lunch. Afternoon pick-ups for the afternoon tour are at 15:00 however both the morning and evening pick-up times can be adjusted to suit your schedule if need be. If this is something you’re interested in – just contact us with a request!
** If you do not want to take part in a Segway experience then just let us know and we can adjust the schedule accordingly.