What the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour involves…
Your tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice and you’ll be driven to the house of a local village lady to learn the traditional technique of halloumi and anari cheese making. The group will then sit down to enjoy a delicious brunch which will include the cheese made plus more.
After a morning of culinary activities we’ll make our way further into the mountain villages to explore another 2 traditional product tasting stops!
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full. Here’s the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour in a nutshell…
- Pick-up available from Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca, Ayia Napa & Paphos
- Learn how to make traditional Cypriot cheeses – Halloumi & Anari
- 2 fantastic bonus stops with tastings after your workshop
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages
- Learn about Cypriot food along with it’s history
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free participants
- Available for private groups of 2+
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €85.00pp*
- Children join with a 50% discount
Take home some new skills with this fantastic experience an enjoy an alternative way of exploring the Cypriot countryside!
* This tour is currently only available for private groups of 2+ and involves a €100.00 group surcharge. This means that whether you are just 2 people or 10 – this fee stays the same and can be divided by the number of people.