What the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour involves…
This tour starts at 09:00* where your chauffeur and tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice. You’ll be driven to a beautifully restored house and introduced to the technique of halloumi and anari cheese making, traditional Cypriot bread along with other traditional products such as village pasta, zivania (local firewater) and candies sweets**. The group will then sit down to enjoy a delicious brunch which will include the things that were made plus more.
After a morning of culinary activities we’ll make our way further into the mountain villages to explore another 2 traditional product tasting stops!
We recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full. Here’s the Halloumi Heaven Workshop & Tour in a nutshell…
- Pick-up available from Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca & Ayia Napa!
- Learn how to make Halloumi plus lots more traditional delicacies!
- 2 fantastic bonus stops with tastings after your workshop!
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages!
- Learn about Cypriot food along with it’s history!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- Transfer back to a location of your choice!
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free participants!
- Available for groups of 2 – 50 people!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €120.00pp!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 3 or more!
Take home some new skills with this fantastic experience an enjoy an alternative way of exploring the Cypriot countryside!
So book this tour today to discover what Cypriot cheese is all about!
* 09:00 is our suggested pick-up time and can be adjusted to your schedule.
** The additional traditional products depend on the season.