What this Wine Tour involves…
This fantastic wine tour starts at 09:00* where your chauffeur and tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice. You’ll then be driven around the Troodos mountain villages to visit carefully selected wineries. Along the way you’ll stop for a lavish picnic at the Tzelefos Medieval Bridge (also known as the Kelefos Venetian Bridge) to enjoy the natural surroundings and peaceful stream with a delicious picnic lunch.
Our Through The Grapevine winery tour includes snacks & refreshments towards the end of the tour so we recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time.
Here’s the Through The Grapevine Winery Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca & Limassol!
- Pick-up from your chosen location and a welcome snack!
- 6hrs** of touring through the Troodos mountain villages of Limassol
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way!
- 3 award-winning wineries with wine tastings!
- Walk around and explore the traditional village of Omodos!
- Lavish picnic at the Tzelefos Medieval Bridge!
- Opportunity to buy wine at fantastic prices!
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of Cypriot dishes and places to try!
- Transfer back to a location of your choice!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants!
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €85.00pp!
- Available for private groups of 2 – 50 people!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 3 or more!
Exploring the Cypriot countryside may seem like a daunting task with such a variety of wineries to visit. But with our pick-up service and tour by car, you are escorted to some of the best wine-making villages to taste some of the best wines Cyprus has to offer. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing their wine!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
* Pick-up times can be adjusted to suit your schedule if need be. If this is something you’re interested in – just contact us with a request!
** This tour is approx. 6hrs when leaving from and returning to Limassol. Please allow extra time when participating in this tour from another town.