What this wine tour involves…
This wine tour starts at 09:00* where your chauffeur and tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice. You’ll then be driven into the Troodos mountain villages to visit an award-wining boutique winery where you’ll enjoy a tour of the facility and wine tasting. This will be followed by a trip to Omodos village where you’ll have a chance to wonder the cobbled streets and take in the picturesque experience. Here we’ll take you to a wine museum owned by a wine-making family for another extensive wine tasting. After you’ve tried 20+ wines we’ll finally sit down for a coffee and traditional snack in the village square to relax and watch the world go by.
Our Grape Escape winery tour includes a coffee and snack towards the end of the tour so we recommend participants have breakfast before the pick-up time. You should be returned back to your location of choice by around 14:00.
Here’s The Grape Escape Winery Tour in a nutshell…
- Available from Larnaca & Limassol!
- Pick-up from your chosen location and a welcome snack!
- 4.5hrs** of touring through the Troodos mountain villages of Limassol
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way!
- 2 award-winning wineries with wine tastings!
- Includes 1 winery tour and a visit to a wine museum!
- Walk around and explore the traditional village of Omodos!
- Coffee & traditional snack included!
- Opportunity to buy wine at fantastic prices!
- Learn about the wine-making process and Cypriot indigenous grape varieties!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of Cypriot dishes and places to try!
- Transfer back to a location of your choice!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans & gluten-free participants!
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €57.50pp!
- Available for private groups of 2 – 50 people!
A chance to experience the Troodos mountains through a scenic drive whilst enjoying wine! This sneak-preview into the wines of Cyprus will leave you with knowledge about the history of the island and information about the indigenous grape varieties grown here.
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot wine is all about!
* Pick-up times can be adjusted to suit your schedule if need be. If this is something you’re interested in – just contact us with a request!
** This tour is approx. 4.5hrs when leaving from and returning to Limassol. Please allow extra time when participating in this tour from another town.