What the Nicosia Half-Day Tour involves…
This tour starts* in the heart of old town Nicosia where you’ll explore the green line – seeing the deserted houses and old streets of the last divided capital in the world. You’ll have the option to cross the border to the Turkish occupied North to explore and see some historic sites. You’ll then explore the old town of South Nicosia and indulge in a mini taste tour of Cypriot delicacies.
We recommend participants have breakfast before the tour and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full. Participants must also bring their passports if they would like to visit the occupied part of Nicosia.
Here’s the Nicosia Day Tour in a nutshell…
- Visit the last divided capital in the world!
- 3-4hrs of exploring the old town and green line!
- 4 stops where you’ll taste various Cypriot delicacies and snacks!
- Opportunity to walk around the city and gain your bearings!
- Learn about Cypriot food and it’s history!
- Explore with a true local and benefit from a bilingual guide!
- Small groups of no more than 10 participants on your tour!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- A thank you gift for your group to enjoy!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free participants!
- Available for private groups of 2 – 30 people!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €60.00pp!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 4 or more!
A fantastic opportunity to discover the unique history of Cyprus through the capital’s landmarks, with fantastic eateries in between to add to tradition. Cyprus Taste Tours has put together an excellent itinerary which allows you to see and taste the best of old town Nicosia in a short time.
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
* This tour can be booked at any time of day. If you’d like to time this in for lunch or dinner then it might be helpful to know that the eating part of this tour begins 1.5-2hrs in.