What the Dinner Tour involves…
The dinner tour starts at 18:00* where a tour guide will meet you somewhere in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the evening and a quick Cypriot welcome snack. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various dining establishments to try the local cuisine and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists.
We recommend participants arrive hungry and be prepared to leave comfortably full. Here’s the Dinner Tour in a nutshell…
- Choose from Larnaca, Limassol or Nicosia!
- 5 awesome taste stops!
- 4 hours of yumminess!
- Large selection of traditional food!
- Ouzo, Zivania and Wine!
- Learn about Cypriot food and its history!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- Available for groups of 2-10 people!
- No hidden costs – All inclusive price of €75.00pp!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 4 or more!
- Transport available to and from a location of your choice! (at an additional cost)
Whether you have a passion for meat, a fascination with cheese or a sweet tooth, we’ve crafted dinner itineraries that will satisfy all tastes. We aim to present the kind of food that you wouldn’t normally find on the menu, the stuff that locals would eat at home. Join a Cyprus dinner tour wherever you’re staying and you’ll embark on a 4hr exploration of the culinary treasures tucked away in various neighbourhoods.
*We can adjust start times to suit your schedule – just email!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!