What the Brunch Tour involves…
The Brunch Tour starts at 09:00* where your chauffeur and tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice. You’ll then be driven to a mountain village where you’ll enjoy a lavish homemade brunch. This will involve an array of jams, marmalades and chutneys made by the hosting family with fresh local produce. You’ll also be spoiled for choice with a selection of breads and other bites to eat. The brunch ends with farm fresh village eggs cooked to your specifications and delicious bacon cooked to perfection. Tea, coffee and fresh orange juice are also offered throughout the experience. You’ll then have the opportunity to purchase the delicious homemade spreads before heading off to two more villages to learn about the traditional foods and culture of Cyprus.
We recommend that participants arrive at the pick-up point hungry and be prepared to finish the tour comfortably full!
Here’s the Brunch Tour in a nutshell…
- Choose pick-up from Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia or Paphos villages!
- Pick up from your chosen location and a welcome snack!
- 5hrs of touring through the rural villages!
- A delicious brunch you won’t forget!
- 2 bonus stops showing you traditional Cypriot products and how they’re made!
- Tastings at each bonus stop!
- Explore traditional Cypriot villages!
- Learn about Cypriot traditional food along with it’s history!
- Explore scenic locations!
- Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email!
- Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try!
- Thank you gift for your group!
- Transfer back to a location of your choice!
- Adjustable and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free participants!
- Available for groups of 2 – 15 people!
- No hidden extra costs – All inclusive price of €95.00pp!
- Discounts available for children and groups of 3 or more!
Exploring the Cypriot countryside may seem like a daunting task with so many hidden gourmet gems scattered around the island. But with our pick-up service and tour by car, you are escorted to some of the best villages for discovering traditional food and drink. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing traditional Cypriot foods and even take some treats home with you!
So book a tour today to discover what Cypriot food is all about!
* 09:00 is our suggested pick-up time and can be adjusted to your schedule.